Tampa Walk-in Clinic – Convenient Location & No Appointment Necessary
Illnesses and injuries never come at a good time, but our Tampa walk-in clinic is convenient and open when you need us the most.
South Tampa Immediate Care is a Tampa acute care clinic where you can see a doctor—without an appointment—from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Unlike other Tampa walk-in clinics that are only open during normal business hours, our same day clinic offers urgent care days, evenings, and weekends.
In addition to our accessibility, our Tampa medical clinic offers:
- Offers medical care by experienced doctors in Tampa —unlike local drug store clinics and grocery clinics where you are seen by a nurse practitioner
- Accepts most insurance plans including Aetna, Beech Street, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Cigna, Great West, Humana, Medicare, Tricare, and United Healthcare
- Treats patients ages two and up
- Does not require you to make an appointment
- Has an X-ray machine and other lab facilities on site to help diagnose illnesses and injuries
- Offers occupational drug screening and work injury care
At South Tampa Immediate Care, you can expect the highest level of care from our doctors and staff. Whether you need to see a doctor for a sore throat, flu shots, an injured ankle, or even non-life threatening car accident injuries, stop by our family walk-in clinic for assistance.