St. Petersburg Area Walk-in Clinic – First-Rate Medical Care without an Appointment
Whether you’re a student cramming for finals or an accountant working long hours for tax season, chances are you cannot afford to take time away from your busy schedule to see a doctor. While many St. Petersburg walk-in clinics are only open Monday-Friday during normal business hours, South Tampa Immediate Care is open to serve you when it’s most convenient – during the days, evenings, and weekends. We’re open 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
When you visit South Tampa Immediate Care, you can expect to receive the same level of care you would get from your primary care physician – only without an appointment and during convenient hours. Our multi-specialty doctors are certified to diagnose and treat your health issue or assess when a condition requires a referral or emergency treatment.
The compassionate, qualified doctors at our St. Petersburg area walk-in clinic are qualified to handle any non-threatening medical concern, from a sore throat or upper respiratory infection to a sprain or broken bone. Some of our other services include:
- Treatment of asthma, allergies, cold and flu symptoms, sinus infections, burns and rashes, cuts and much more
- Procedures such as non-intravenous injections, splinting, nebulizer treatments, foreign body removal and more
- In-house lab tests including pregnancy, blood glucose level, influenza A/B, mono spot and hemocult
- Other services like flu shots and swine flu shots, wellness physicals, sports physicals, school physicals and on-site X-rays
- The acceptance of many insurance plans including Aetna, United Healthcare, Beech Street, Cigna, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Great West, Humana, Medicare and Tricare
When you need a St. Petersburg area walk-in clinic, it’s worth the quick drive over the Howard Frankland Bridge or the Gandy Bridge to our convenient location at 602 S. Howard Avenue. Why wait in a long line at an emergency room or schedule an inconvenient doctor’s appointment to address your health concerns? Come to South Tampa Immediate Care to see a doctor at a time that’s right for you.