About Our Doctors & Walk-in Clinic in Tampa, FL: Superior & Courteous Care Is Here for You
South Tampa Immediate Care is located at 602 South Howard Ave. We pride ourselves in offering the services of qualified, primary care doctors in a walk-in clinic format. Our patients throughout the greater Tampa Bay area receive excellent medical care at their convenience.
When you want to see qualified, experienced doctors at a walk-in clinic in Tampa, South Tampa Immediate Care is the perfect choice. Unlike clinics at drug stores and grocery stores that only offer the services of a nurse practitioner, South Tampa Immediate Care has urgent care doctors on staff to treat our walk-in clinic patients.
In addition to our dedicated doctors and staff, our walk-in clinic in Tampa offers:
- Medical care without an appointment
- More flexible hours than other Tampa walk-in clinics—from 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- An X-ray machine and in-house lab tests to diagnose a variety of health issues
- Flu shots
- Medical care for ages 2 and over
- A location close to 3 Tampa hospitals—Tampa General, Memorial Hospital of Tampa, and St Joseph’s Hospital
- A location convenient to many Tampa thoroughfares such as Kennedy, Dale Mabry, and MacDill
- A location easily reached from I-275, the Lee Roy Selmon Crosstown Expressway, the Gandy Bridge, the Howard Frankland Bridge, and the Courtney Campbell Causeway (Hwy 60)
- Contracts with most major health insurance providers including Aetna, Beech Street, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Cigna, Great West, Humana, Medicare, Tricare, and United Healthcare
Once you discover the level of care provided by our capable, compassionate doctors, our walk-in clinic in Tampa will be your number one choice for medical services. To learn more, call us or stop by. We look forward to serving your medical needs.