Walk-in Clinics in Tampa – South Tampa Immediate Care is Open Later and Offers First-Rate Service
If you’ve searched for walk-in clinics in Tampa, you may have discovered that many of them are only open during times that you’re busy with work, school, or any of life’s other responsibilities. And while the emergency room is open late and on the weekend, most visits to the ER are accompanied by agonizingly long lines. Fortunately, South Tampa Immediate Care offers shorter waits and convenient hours that fit perfectly into your busy schedule. Open during the week from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., we make it possible for anyone from a full-time student to a full-time tax attorney to get the medical attention they need.
Our caring staff is made up of board certified and board eligible doctors qualified to treat a number of illnesses, from sprains and muscle injuries to colds and flu, and much more. We also offer in-house lab tests, such as hemocult, urinalysis, rapid strep, mono spot, and many more.
South Tampa Immediate Care is truly unique to other walk-in clinics in Tampa because:
- We can treat any patient 2 or older
- We never require an appointment
- Our convenient location at 602 S. Howard Avenue is accessible from major thoroughfares, such as I-275, I-4, Dale Mabry Hwy., Rt. 60, and the Crosstown Expressway
- Our office is close to three major hospitals in the event that you need a referral
- We accept all major health insurance plans: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, Aetna, Beech Street, Great West, Medicare, Tricare, and United Healthcare
Whether you live in Clearwater, Brandon, Lutz, or anywhere else in the Tampa Bay area, it’s worth the quick drive to South Tampa Immediate Care for first-class service and convenient hours. So, when you have a non-life threatening medical concern, don’t sit in a long line at the emergency room or schedule an inconvenient doctor’s appointment. Instead, come by our office during a time that’s suitable for you.