Walk-in Clinics Near Lutz Providing First-Rate Medical Services Days, Nights & Weekends
While there are many walk-in clinics near Lutz and throughout Tampa Bay, most of them are only open on weekdays. As a result of this, you may think that your only option for medical care is the ER, where you may have to wait forever to see a doctor.
South Tampa Immediate Care is different from other walk-in clinics near Lutz because we are open during the day, evenings, and on weekends so you can take care of your medical concerns without having to rearrange your hectic schedule. And at our office, you’ll always be seen by a physician who is qualified to accurately diagnose your medical problem or perform your physical or lab test.
Our patients value the care they receive at South Tampa Immediate Care so much that many of them use us as their primary care provider. Some benefits of visiting our walk-in clinic include:
- Convenient hours – We are open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
- A variety of payment options – We accept all major credit cards, cash, and major insurance providers such as United Healthcare, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Cigna, Aetna, Beech Street, Great West, Humana, Medicare and Tricare.
- A variety of services like in-house lab tests, flu shots and other vaccines, wellness physicals, and more
- Shorter wait times than an emergency room
- Treatment with no appointment
Just a quick drive down Dale Mabry Highway or I-275, our office is centrally located at 602 S. Howard Avenue in Tampa. Come by South Tampa Immediate Care, where our qualified Tampa doctors are available days, nights, and weekends.