Walk-in Clinic near Dale Mabry in Tampa – True Urgent Care by Qualified, Courteous Doctors
If you are searching for excellent care from a walk-in clinic near Dale Mabry in Tampa, South Tampa Immediate Care is here for you and your loved ones, seven days a week. Unlike other walk-in clinics in the area, South Tampa Immediate Care is a place where you can see a doctor from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday—as well as Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. —and receive the urgent care you need.
Conveniently located at 602 South Howard Ave., South Tampa Immediate Care is a quick drive for patients throughout the Tampa Bay area. In addition to our convenient location and hours, our walk-in clinic near Dale Mabry in Tampa:
- Is a place where you can see a doctor with no appointment necessary.
- Is well equipped with an x-ray machine and other lab essentials.
- Accepts most insurance plans including Aetna, Beech Street, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Cigna, Great West, Humana, Medicare, Tricare, and United Healthcare.
- Treats patients with virtually any non-life threatening medical need such as flu shots, sore throats, infections, sprains, broken bones, physicals, allergies, burns, and much more.
- Is perfect for those who need care but don’t want to miss work or school during the day.
Those who are sick or injured in the Tampa Bay area shouldn’t have to sit in an emergency room lobby for hours. Why wait in long lines? Stop by our Tampa walk-in clinic for compassionate care from qualified doctors.
Whether you need a walk-in clinic near Dale Mabry in Tampa or you’re closer to Kennedy or MacDill, South Tampa Immediate Care is the ideal choice.