Our Schedule Fits Your Schedule for Urgent Care in Tampa
Injuries and illnesses have a way of cropping up when you least expect them, so make sure you know where you can get urgent care in Tampa on weekdays, weeknights, and weekends.
South Tampa Immediate Care makes sure that we’re available when you and your family need us the most. With hours from 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, along with our convenient South Tampa clinic location, finding urgent care in Tampa has never been easier.
- No appointment is ever necessary to see our doctors in Tampa.
- We offer a wide variety of services, from accident injury treatment to allergies treatment.
- We accept most insurance, including Blue Cross & Blue Shield, United Healthcare, TriCare, Aetna, Cigna, Great West, Humana, and Medicare.
- If we find you’re having an emergency health situation, we can supply you with a fast, easy referral to any of the nearby emergency rooms.
- The availability of in-house lab work at our Tampa health center makes tests for strep, mono, pregnancy, blood glucose level, influenza, hemocult, and urinalysis easy and convenient.
- We treat ages two and up.
Whether you’re looking for a Plant City walk-in clinic, an Oldsmar walk-in clinic, or urgent care anywhere else in Tampa, don’t gamble with your family’s health—choose the right clinic, right now, so that you can receive quick and superior medical care from qualified, courteous doctors in South Tampa.