See a Tampa Physician without an Appointment: Walk-in Urgent Care Clinic Open 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. on Weekdays, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Weekends
If you have a non-life threatening but urgent medical issue and you need to see a Tampa physician, you’ll likely have to wait weeks for a doctor’s appointment or hours in the waiting room of an ER. But at South Tampa Immediate Care, we offer fast, professional treatment on a walk-in basis, no appointment necessary.
At our Tampa clinic, a physician who is Board certified or Board eligible is always available to see you, whereas a doctor isn’t always available at other local walk-in clinics. In addition to exceptional medical care, our healthcare clinic offers extended hours so that you and your family can visit us day or night, weekend or weekday. Whether you live in South Tampa, New Tampa, Clearwater, or St Petersburg, our location at 602 South Howard Avenue is just a short drive away.
The physicians and staff at South Tampa Immediate Care offer all of the following services:
- Physicals – school, sports, occupational, and DOT
- In-house lab testing – Rapid Strep, Influenza A/B, Mono Spot, Blood Glucose, Hemocult, Urinalysis, and Pregnancy
- Drug screening – Substance abuse testing and Breathalyzer screening for employment, parole, and custody
- Flu care – Flu testing, vaccination, and treatment
- Acute respiratory treatment – Asthma, allergies, and sinus infections
- Non-emergency procedures – Burn treatment, splinting, non-intravenous injections, EKG, nebulizer treatment, and foreign body removal
- And much more
Make our Tampa physicians’ clinic your primary source for urgent treatment and you’ll get all the benefits of a family doctor’s office with the same high level of care you would find in the ER. We accept most insurance, including Blue Cross & Blue Shield, United Healthcare, TriCare, Aetna, Cigna, Great West, Humana, Medicare, and workers’ comp.