Tampa Walk-in Clinics – We Offer Longer Hours & Excellent Care without an Appointment
Residents of the greater Tampa Bay area have a range of options when they’re searching for Tampa walk-in clinics. However, when it comes to something as important as your health, it pays to choose your walk-in clinic wisely.
South Tampa Immediate Care is head-and-shoulders above other Tampa walk-in clinics for many reasons:
- No appointment is necessary.
- We are open later, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- You will always be seen by a doctor (unlike other Tampa walk-in clinics at pharmacies and grocery stores where you will be seen by a nurse practitioner).
- We are equipped with an X-ray machine and other diagnostic tools.
- We accept most insurance plans including Aetna, Beech Street, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Cigna, Great West, Humana, Medicare, Tricare, and United Healthcare.
- We welcome patients ages two and up.
- We are able to recognize serious health issues, refer you to a hospital if necessary, and call the hospital ahead of time so that they are expecting you.
Our Tampa walk-in clinic is equipped and ready to assist you with a wider range of non-life threatening medical needs, such as:
- School physicals and sports physicals
- Sore throats and congestion
- Fall injuries
- STD care
- Flu shots
- Non-life threatening car accident injuries
- Much more
When you need superior urgent medical care from courteous, experienced doctors, come to South Tampa Immediate Care. We offer minimal waiting times, reasonable prices, and many other benefits you won’t find at your local emergency room or other Tampa walk-in clinics.