Tampa Walk-in Clinics – We Offer Longer Hours &
Excellent Care without an Appointment
of the greater Tampa Bay area have a range of options
when they’re searching for Tampa walk-in clinics. However,
when it comes to something as important as your health,
it pays to choose your walk-in clinic wisely.
South Tampa Immediate Care
is head-and-shoulders above other Tampa walk-in clinics
for many reasons:
- No appointment is necessary.
- We are open later, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday
- You will always be seen by a doctor
(unlike other Tampa walk-in clinics at pharmacies and
grocery stores where you will be seen by a nurse practitioner).
- We are equipped with an X-ray machine
and other diagnostic tools.
- We accept most insurance plans including
Aetna, Beech Street, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Cigna,
Great West, Humana, Medicare, Tricare, and United Healthcare.
- We welcome patients ages two and up.
- We are able to recognize serious
health issues, refer you to a hospital if necessary,
and call the hospital ahead of time so that they are
walk-in clinic is equipped and ready to assist you
with a wider range of non-life threatening medical needs,
- School physicals and sports physicals
- Sore throats and congestion
- Fall injuries
- STD care
- Non-life threatening car accident
- Much more
When you need superior urgent medical
care from courteous, experienced
doctors, come to South Tampa Immediate Care.
We offer minimal waiting times, reasonable prices, and
many other benefits you won’t find at your local emergency
room or other Tampa walk-in clinics.