Tampa Clinic Provides Superior Service Seven Days a Week
South Tampa Immediate Care is the Tampa clinic of choice for residents from Mac Dill to Brandon and everywhere in between. That’s because we’re open when you need us most: 8 a.m.– 10 p.m. Monday through Friday, and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Plus, since we never require an appointment, you can stop by for all of your non-emergency medical needs the minute they arise.
Whether you need an X-ray for a broken bone or a rapid strep test for a sore throat, our Tampa clinic has you covered, with services including:
- Treatment of sore throats, cuts, urinary tract infections, ear infections, allergies, sinus infections and more
- Procedures – foreign body removal, laceration treatment, splintering, non-intravenous injections, nebulizer treatments and more
- In-house lab tests – influenza A & B, mono spot, blood glucose level, hemocult, pregnancy, urinalysis and more
- Wellness, sports and school physicals
- Flu shots and swine flu vaccines
At South Tampa Immediate Care, you’ll always be treated by a board certified or board eligible doctor, which is not the case at every Tampa clinic. In fact, our patients have invested such trust in our abilities that many of them use us as their primary care provider. So, when you have a non-life threatening medical concern that can’t wait, skip the long lines at the emergency room and come by our Tampa clinic today. Located at 602 South Howard Ave., we’re close to major thoroughfares including I-275, the Veteran’s Expressway, Dale Mabry Hwy., Kennedy Blvd, and more.