A Local Clinic in Tampa Offering Expert Medical Care: Open 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. on Weekdays, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Weekends
Having a local clinic in Tampa that you can rely on, day or night, weekday or weekend, is extremely important. With South Tampa Immediate Care, you can rest assured that you have a conveniently located healthcare resource that is available when you need us, regardless of whether that means nine o’clock on a Friday night or first thing Sunday morning.
By making South Tampa Immediate Care your primary local clinic in Tampa, you receive fast, professional treatment and all of the following benefits:
- Location – At 602 South Howard Avenue, our family medical clinic is only a short drive away from wherever you live in the Tampa Bay area.
- Short wait time – We work hard to make sure our urgent care clinic truly offers fast, efficient treatment so that you can get back to your busy schedule.
- Same day care – Unlike many other local clinics in Tampa, no appointment is ever necessary to be seen by a Board-certified or Board-eligible physician.
- Familiarity – By getting to know our patients, we provide all the comfort of a family doctor’s office. In fact, many of our patients have made our facility their primary Tampa family health center.
- Range of services – From pediatric urgent care to school physicals, DOT physicals, and drug screenings, our wide variety of services caters to your needs.
Our courteous, professional doctors in Tampa look forward to seeing you at our local health clinic in Tampa. For your convenience we accept most insurance plans, including Blue Cross & Blue Shield, United Healthcare, TriCare, Aetna, Cigna, Great West, Humana, Medicare, and workers’ comp.