Near Kennedy Blvd, Our Walk-in Clinic Serves Tampa & All Surrounding Areas
Located less than a mile off Kennedy, our walk-in clinic serves Tampa area residents with compassionate and highly skilled medical care. When you come to South Tampa Immediate Care, you not only will receive superior care from a primary care physician, but you also can receive this care days, nights, and weekends. Our urgent care clinic is open and here to assist you even after other Tampa clinics have closed their doors for the day.
At South Tampa Immediate Care, you will:
- See a qualified, experienced urgent care physician, not a nurse practitioner like you may find at pharmacy clinics or grocery store clinics
- See a doctor without an appointment
- Avoid a long wait in the emergency room
- Receive care from a Tampa walk-in clinic that is equipped with an X ray machine and other in-house lab tools
- Go to a walk-in clinic that accepts most health insurance plans including Aetna, Beech Street, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Cigna, Great West, Humana, Medicare, Tricare, and United Healthcare
If you’re close to Kennedy, make a quick turn and visit our clean, modern walk-in clinic at 602 South Howard Ave. in Tampa. Whether you need the flu shot, a school exam for your children, treatment for a sore throat, or bandaging for a cut, we look forward to assisting you.