A Tampa Healthcare Clinic Offering a Wide Range of Services, No Appointment Necessary
An ankle sprained during a football game, a hand cut while gardening, and a finger broken during a bicycle crash all have one thing in common – they need immediate attention, day or night. At South Tampa Immediate Care, we know that injuries don’t adhere to a schedule, so we make sure that our healthcare clinic services are available from 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on weekends.
Keep in mind that not all walk-in clinics offer extended hours, so while many family health centers are only open during normal business hours, you need to make sure you have a primary healthcare clinic that is there to serve you days, nights, and weekends. At our Tampa health center, we also offer the following benefits:
- No appointment is ever necessary.
- We accept most insurance, including Blue Cross & Blue Shield, United Healthcare, TriCare, Aetna, Cigna, Great West, Humana, and Medicare.
- You will always be seen by a Board certified or Board eligible physician.
- We accept patients age two and older.
- Our healthcare clinic provides on-site X-rays, in-house lab tests, school physicals, sports physicals, UTI treatment, burn treatment, and much more.
Whether you live in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Brandon, or Lutz, our 602 South Howard Avenue location is nearby. Make South Tampa Immediate Care your primary healthcare clinic and you’ll never have to worry about inconvenient appointments or overcrowded emergency rooms again.