A Flu Vaccine Clinic in Tampa Offering Flexible Hours: Open 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. on Weekdays, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Weekends
When you’re looking for a flu vaccine clinic in Tampa, trust the local walk-in clinic that caters to your busy schedule – South Tampa Immediate Care. We’re ready to serve you day or night, weekend or weekday, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
The flu shot is an important part of keeping you and your family healthy throughout the year, but it is just one of several preventative measures that you can take to avoid seasonal illnesses. The Board-certified or Board-eligible physicians at South Tampa Immediate Care suggest that you visit our flu vaccine clinic in Tampa and adhere to the following health guidelines to keep your immune system strong:
- Wash your hands frequently, especially before eating.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes.
- Try to get eight hours of sleep each night.
- Exercise regularly and eat healthy foods.
- Consider taking a multivitamin.
- Stay hydrated with water and juices rich in Vitamin C.
- Carry instant hand sanitizer with you at all times.
In addition to the flu vaccine, our clinic also offers lab testing, X-rays, flu treatment, UTI treatment, work injury care, and much more, all without an appointment. Visit us at 602 South Howard Avenue and make South Tampa Immediate Care your primary day, night, and weekend clinic.