Flu Clinic in Tampa Offering Vaccines, Pharmacy Services* & More
Having a local flu clinic you can count on is a must for residents of Tampa and the surrounding areas. When you suddenly come down with those symptoms of fever, chills, aches, and fatigue, it’s a comfort to know that the experienced medical team at South Tampa Immediate Care is right around the corner so that you can get fast treatment and start feeling better.
Our flu clinic is the clear choice when you or a member of your family needs reliable urgent care from a doctor in a comfortable, professional environment. Below are just a few of the reasons that our patients turn to us each time they need treatment for an illness or injury:
- Flexible hours – Our flu clinic is open to serve you Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Saturday through Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- On-site pharmacy* – Our dispensary services are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Medication cannot be dispensed on weekends or during our extended evening hours.
- Convenient location – We are centrally located in South Tampa at 602 South Howard Avenue.
- Call-ahead service – Simply call 813-253-2113, text “immediate care” to 626-414-3210, or enter our virtual waiting room through the widget on this website to be informed of the estimated wait time based on our current patient load.
- Acceptance of most insurance plans – Our walk-in flu clinic accepts Blue Cross & Blue Shield, United Healthcare, TriCare, Aetna, Cigna, Great West, Humana, Medicare, and workers’ comp.
Our flu clinic is proud to combine the personalized patient service found in a doctor’s office with the cutting-edge diagnostic capabilities of an ER. Get the best of both worlds – quickly, without an appointment, and at a significantly lower cost than the ER – by visiting South Tampa Immediate Care. We offer flu treatment, flu vaccines, and urgent care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries to patients in Tampa, Oldsmar, Lutz, and the surrounding areas.
* Please note that narcotic medications are not dispensed at this clini