Family Walk-in Clinic—Immediate Care & No Appointment Necessary
A family walk-in clinic needs to be able to keep up with a family—your family. That’s why our Tampa clinic is suited to the busy schedules of mom, dad, and the kids. South Tampa Immediate Care is open from 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on weekends, and don’t worry—no appointment is necessary.
Aches, pains, injuries, and illnesses can come at any time, any place. That’s why a Tampa walk-in clinic needs to be ready when you are. Whether you sprained a wrist at a soccer practice in Brandon, or you have a sore throat from a bug going around the office in Clearwater, the South Tampa Immediate Care walk-in clinic is there for fast service, a fast diagnosis, and fast treatment. If your injury or illness is life-threatening, we’ll make sure that you get an emergency room referral to one of the nearby hospitals.
Time and time again, we’re the family walk-in clinic with doctors in Tampa that patients trust. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- All of the physicians at our Tampa health clinic are Board Certified or Board Eligible
- We are equipped for a range of procedures, including splinting, nebulizer treatment, EKG, injections (non-intravenous), and laceration treatment
- In-house lab tests like rapid strep, mono spot, hemocult, and influenza A/B, make diagnosing your illness as fast as possible
- Our clinic offers school physicals and sports physicals
- We accept a range of health insurance plans, such as Aetna, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Humana, Great West, Cigna, Beech Street, Medicare, and Tricare.
- Qualified doctors at our Tampa family health clinic are ready to treat sore throats, headaches, ear and eye infections, asthma, allergies, sinus infections, upper respiratory infections, and urinary tract infections
- We are located close to three hospitals: Tampa General, Memorial Hospital, and St. Joseph’s Hospital
Spontaneous health problems are unpredictable, but your family walk-in clinic shouldn’t be. Make urgent care as reliable as possible with the experienced, compassionate staff at South Tampa Immediate Care.