Clearwater Area Walk-in Clinic Offers Superior Care at a Convenient Location
When you need a walk-in clinic near Clearwater, South Tampa Immediate Care is close to the Clearwater area and is open to address your urgent care needs from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. Conveniently located at 602 S. Howard Ave., our office is just minutes from the Courtney Campbell Causeway (Hwy 60), the Howard Frankland Bridge, and the Gandy Bridge.
South Tampa Immediate Care is unique from other Clearwater area walk-in clinics because it combines both convenient hours and an exceptional staff of medical professionals. Unlike some other Tampa walk-in clinics, at our facility you will always be treated by a certified multi-specialty Tampa doctor – not a physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner. If our doctors are unable to treat your health issue, they can provide referrals to one of the three hospitals located within two miles of the facility.
In addition to our qualified doctors and staff, our walk-in clinic:
- Never requires an appointment
- Accepts the most frequently used insurance providers such as Blue Cross and Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Aetna, Beech Street, Cigna, Great West, Humana, Medicare, and TriCare
- Accepts cash and all major credit cards
- Provides in-house lab tests and has an on-site X-ray machine
- Treats patients ages two and over
- Administers flu shots including swine flu shots
Whether you need to see a doctor for a sinus infection, muscle injury, flu shot or wellness physical, the caring and experienced staff at South Tampa Immediate Care is here to help. Don’t take time out of your workweek schedule to see a doctor. Our Clearwater area walk-in clinic is open later than other walk-in clinics in Tampa Bay so you don’t have to miss work or school for a doctor’s appointment.