Brandon Area Walk-in Clinic Combines Outstanding Urgent Care and Convenient Hours
Not all Brandon area walk-in clinics are created equal. At many Tampa walk-in clinics, you might be seen by a nurse practitioner or physician’s assistant instead of a doctor, and these clinics are only open during hours when most of us are busy at work or school. But what sets South Tampa Immediate Care apart from the rest is our staff of qualified physicians and our availability when patients need us most.
Located in the heart of Tampa at 602 S. Howard Ave., South Tampa Immediate Care is a quick drive from Brandon, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Temple Terrace and beyond. Our facility is accessible from all major thoroughfares, including the Lee Roy Selmon Crosstown Expressway, I-4, State Road 60, I-275, the Veterans Expressway, and more.
In addition to a first-class staff of medical professionals and desirable hours of operation, you can expect to receive superior services from our Brandon area walk-in clinic, including:
- Treatment with no appointment
- Treatment of most non-life threatening medical needs such as sore throats, infections, muscle injuries, broken bones, urinary tract infections and many more
- Flu shots and swine flu shots
- The treatment of patients ages two and older
Our various payment options include:
- All major credit cards
- Major insurance providers such as Blue Cross and Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Aetna, Beech Street, Cigna, Great West, Humana, and Medicare
When your medical needs require immediate attention, don’t wait until your condition worsens. Come by our Brandon area walk-in clinic for all of your non-emergency medical needs and experience professional care from our compassionate staff today.